The topic of my latest #livePLUS Facebook broadcast was about energies and strength but I took also some time to discuss this week’s #TuesdayQuestion which referred to spirituality and its meaning in your lives.
I loved reading your comments and here are my thoughts on the topic: to me it is a higher level of consciousness, when the one is being aware and able to put behind their ego in order to consider other people, too. There is a cause and effect in the world as our actions start a reaction from our surroundings. Of course many associate religion with spirituality but to me that is a different thing, the two are not interchangable.
It is safe to say that energies do exist and it is not a believe it or not matter. Think about it, as living on this planet you have already experienced energies. When you do not feel comfortable near a certain person but without any specific reason or on the contrary, they pull you close like a magnet (and not in a romantic attraction type of way). When you can start crying or laughing while watching a film which is literally just a series of voice and images, right? However the emotions that came to life due to the director’s vision effect you and get you through your empathy.
Charles Fillmore says in his metaphysics dictionary that „Energy: the mental power we were all born with, the ability to act and start a reaction with our environment”.
Is it though really something we were born with? And what about strength fueled by energy? I truly believe that a certain amount of strength is part of us we were born with however through experience only we can develop and grow that power within. Those experience arrive usually in the form of chaos and trauma which can not be avoid as being essential parts of learning and practice.
What makes us strong?
- RESILIENCY: the ability to adopt even in the case of being without control and/or knowledge
- SELF-ESTEEM: when you learn to stay focused and despite all difficulties to keep going which leads to strengthen your self-esteem and your self-confidence, too.
- LOVE: the helpers who show unconditional love gice you strength and you believe that everything will be all right. Sometimes we are stronger for others, take mothers as example how they are ready to sacrifice for their child.
- FAITH: everybody believes in something so do not feel ashamed for that! You need that inner affirmation to believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
- CONSCIOUSNESS, ACCEPTANCE: if you see yourself and your situation with a conscious mind and accept what you can not change, alongside with your weaknesses, you become strong.
And I can’t wait to be a speaker this Saturday in Budapest in Balance studio where one of my friends, Norbert Fekete will talk about energies, cleansing and charging us with some power. Come and say hi !