In my latest 100 Days of Self-love video (in Hungarian) I encourage you to set a reminder on your phone or make a list in your calendar with things you love about yourself.
Since I know how hard this can seem for many, I shared in the video 8 things I love about myself and you may relate to some (or all) of them. Use them as an inspiration to learn more about the lovely characteristics you also have.
- sense of humour
- good eye for beauty and details
- positive attitude
- problem solving skill
Start this exercise with listing the things you love about your look. Usually it is easier as we often receive feedback from our friends and family regarding our looks so take those compliments as a base of things you love about yourself. The inner worth is a bit more tricky to tap into as some things may seem obvious and basic for you so you forget to appreciate those. It is time to see your worth and learn to be grateful for them. Here is a small list of things to love about yourself which may serve as a little help to find your worth:
- good taste (whether it is movies or style, it is definitely to love)
- organizing skills
- your smile (which you always have, even through hard times)
- eco-friendly attitude (recycling is important)
- intelligence (that is so sexy!)
- competitive force
- good manners
- ability to start all over (again, for the 100th times, yes!)
- being able to speak more than 1 language
- active life with sports
- ability to cook delicious food
- your strong hug to embrace your beloved ones
- being cool
- your quick mind
Hope you can see how many things make you unique and worthy so it is time to acknowledge and love them! I believe that this #100DOS activity can be the first step you take in order to fall in love with yourself! I would love to hear your feedback, your experience so leave a comment below!